The deadline for abstracts is now closed.
Thanks for your submissions.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission link.
- Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be considered for review by the Scientific Committee.
- Submitted abstracts will be sent. Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated.
- Refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- To submit your abstract, please read the following instructions.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
- The presenting author is expected to attend the congress. Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors, who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Final Program.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- Abstracts stating “data will be discussed in the presentation” will NOT be accepted.
Before submitting the abstract, the Abstract Submitter will be required to confirm the following:
- I confirm that I reviewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it may be be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes my consent to publication (e.g. congress website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to the European Japanese Cerebrovascular Congress (thereafter: The Organizers). The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from any publication an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the corresponding author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
The abstract should be prepared in a word document (“.doc”) as a 2-pages document:
- Page 1: this page must contain the following information.
Presenting author's contact details: Email address, Full postal address, phone numbers
Author and co-authors' details: Please provide full first and family name(s).
Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
All sources of financial support (including governmental grants) for this research should be listed under this heading. All grant funding agency abbreviations should be spelled out. If the authors have no financial relationship, please write “The authors reports no conflicts”.
- Page 2: abstract (please be sure the abstract, including tables and figures, fit in a word page)
Abstract title - limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text – limited to 250 words, including acknowledgements. (Please Note: word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are included.) We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
Abstracts should clearly state:
- Background and aims
Please use only standard abbreviations and place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
Please use generic names of drugs and express numbers as numerals.
Tables – A maximum of 2 tables (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) and of 3 images can be included per abstract. You may insert graphs and images in JPEG in your word file. Please note that graphs and images may be resized.
ABSTRACT SELECTION AND PREPARATION
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. Consideration will be given to the author’s preference concerning poster or oral presentation. Presenting authors will be notified regarding the status of their abstract acceptance.